Imagine operating your building and adjusting settings from your iPhone or iPad… You can!
The next time you have to replace a thermostat at a tenant’s suite, stop and think. With an installed cost only slightly more than a conventional programmable thermostat we can install a building controls system. Once you have the first steps of building controls we can monitor that suite, control its temperature settings, and ensure we don’t waste energy.
We will tailor a run schedule to meet that tenant’s specific hours of operation and holiday schedule. Should the tenant decide to work late and use additional energy, we will monitor it and create an after hours use invoice.
We can control:
- Package Units and Heat Pumps
- Water Pumps
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Cooling Towers
- Water Treatment Equipment
- Exhaust Fans
- Kitchen Refrigeration Equipment
- Security Lighting
- Lot Light
What we can do:
- Create specific run schedule for tenants
- Create holiday schedules
- Monitor outside air and control an economizer to provide free cooling
- Monitor water treatment of your cooling tower
- Command your VFD’s to optimize its performance
- Monitor environment temps in product or offices
- Monitor the sunset and sunrise; enable lights only when truly needed
- Verify a piece of equipment is operating as requested
- Control your chiller and boiler to their greatest potential and provide reset of their operating temps based on building need.
How We Do It
Your automation system will monitor all aspects of its controlled devices. If we see something that isn’t running as requested or a temperature that is outside of parameters, we will create an alarm and email your building engineer. We provide web-based access to your building, this allows you or your engineer to log in and investigate or make changes as needed. We can even provide access via your iPhone or iPad.
Your tenants will have access to their air conditioning just as before using a new wall sensor. It’s aesthetically pleasing and provides your tenants with control of their office. We can create graphics showing your equipment and lighting status and set points. This provides an “at a glance” identification of what your building is doing.